• Ideal for fastening drywall and panels to wooden or metal studs.
• Removable depth sensitive "set and forget" nosepiece for consistent fastener depth.
• Lightweight and compact design to reduce user fatigue and increase productivity.
• Accepts 6,35mm (1/4") hex shank bits.
• Reverse function for convenient screw driving.
• Lock-on button for one hand control and user safety.
• Rubber grips for maximum user comfort.
• Integrated belt clip allows tool to be carried while freeing up both hands.
• Ergonomic hold curve for easy one hand operation.
|Power Input||520 W|
|Max Screw Diameter||6 mm|
|Tool Holder||6.35 Hex|
|Max Torque||8 Nm|
|No Load Speed||0-4500 rpm|