• Ideal for drilling anchor and fixing holes into concrete and masonry up to 32mm in diameter.
• 3 Modes: Rotary drilling, hammer drilling and chiseling mode for all job-site applications.
• Safety clutch eliminates sudden high-torque reaction should the bit jam.
• Electronic variable speed for total control in any application.
• Ergonomic rubber grip handle for improved comfort in long duration usage.
• L-Shape design provides compact and slim line tool to maximise control.
• 2 Finger switch for long duration fatigue free usage.
• Service and brush wear indicators identifying brush replacement and service need.
• Carbon brush access caps for easy access and quick change.
• Heavy duty type kitbox for safe storage under job-side conditions.
|Power Input||1250 W|
|No Load Speed||0-850 rpm|
|Beats per Minute||0-4100 bpm|
|Impact Energy||3.5 J|
|Max. Drilling Capacity Wood||40 mm|
|Max. Drilling Capacity Metal||13 mm|
|Max. Drilling Capacity Concrete||32 mm|